What is fluoride and why is it good for my teeth? Fluoride is a natural mineral found throughout the earth's crust and widely distributed in nature. Some foods and water supplies contain fluoride. Fluoride is absorbed easily into tooth enamel, especially in children’s growing teeth. Once teeth are developed, fluoride makes entire tooth structure more resistant to decay and promotes demineralization, which aids in repairing early decay before the damage is even visible. “Systemic” Fluoride is ingested [...]
- Fluoride & Your Health
- Teeth Bleaching!
- Dental Implants for a Healthier Mouth and Gorgeous Smile!
- Some Of The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea linked to excessive daytime sleepiness
- Do I have gum disease and when do I need to have a cleaning?
- Dental Retainers (Are they really necessary?)
- Miami Dentist Explains, The Root Canal Treatment