Sleep Apnea is a very common sleep disorder that is very serious as it interrupts breathing. Someone with sleep apnea may experience, while asleep, one or more pauses in their breathing, which may last from a few seconds up to a few minutes and may occur up to 30 times in an hour. Someone with sleep apnea usually snores very loudly, has very restless sleep and is often very tired even after a full night’s rest. Breathing [...]
- Fluoride & Your Health
- Teeth Bleaching!
- Dental Implants for a Healthier Mouth and Gorgeous Smile!
- Some Of The Benefits Of Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea linked to excessive daytime sleepiness
- Do I have gum disease and when do I need to have a cleaning?
- Dental Retainers (Are they really necessary?)
- Miami Dentist Explains, The Root Canal Treatment